“Take your Place and Book Your Space”
All stands* are full Size 4m x 3m, Carpeted Space with 500w electric supply. We supply no other items typical furniture can be hired from Derby Live in advance of the show date.
* Stands in the new enterprise zone are for start ups, micro companies and those not forming part of a larger group these are frontage areas 1.4m deep and 3m long. This means they can accomodate a pop up or banners and a poseur table and chairs only they do not have a power supply.
Notice of Booking Conditions 2024 Event
By booking to exhibit you enter into the following agreement between you the exhibitor and Rail Infrastructure Networking Ltd TA Rolling Stock Networking.
The safety of our exhibitors and visitors is paramount. Your own risk assessments appropriate to your company H&S policy reflecting the items displayed and the nature of your stand should be conducted, and risks mitigated in accordance with your own company practices. Coupled to this, compliance with common law and regulations is the basis of the organiser’s expectation of exhibitors.
All bookings are final however refunds will be given at 100% of the stand price if cancelled before 7 January 2024 after which your booking becomes final. We will voluntarily refund at 50% if cancelled 4 months prior to the show date. For cancellations within 2 months of the show date we are unable to offer re-funds. If the show is cancelled due to government enforced lockdown your booking will be transferred to a later date. Failure to pay our invoice when presented and due does not relinquish your obligation to pay.
By booking you enter into a contract on the terms stated which are deemed to be binding 14 days after our provision of these terms to you. Invoices are issued in January 2023 and after that date upon booking and are payable 30 days of the invoice date. As the show nears the payment terms will reduce for new bookers with any invoice issued within 8 weeks of the show date requiring immediate payment.
In the case of a force majeure event such as war, terrorism, earthquakes, hurricanes or the end of mankind, Rail Infrastructure Networking Limited will be excused from our obligation to perform under contract. There will be security at the venue.
Any photographs provided from our web site or taken within the premises in the period between set up and breakdown may be used to directly promote your company’s association with RIN/RSN Events and for no other purpose without our express permission which will not be unreasonably withheld. There will be no tolerance of behaviour that in the organisers absolute view may cause alarm or distress to others. We will require all exhibitors to hold Public Liability Insurance of a minimum value of £5m. The organisers carry their own insurances pertaining to their responsibilities for the event.
Please do not leave rubbish behind your stand during the event and ensure that any structure adjoining another stand that projects towards the aisles is covered to ensure that stand framework is obscured.
Contact Jobson James our preferred insurer, for any Insurance Quotation by clicking here.
Our media partner, nominated on our web site, has services available for exhibitors to help with profile-raising through news stories, marketing collateral to get your business ready for RSN and help with stand development.
Separately Derby Live offer equipment and AV hire. These extras are entirely optional and are not part of your stand booking. The details of these services are accessible via our web site and for equipment via the Exhibitor Portal. Please note that the invoicing of any additional services relates to a contract you enter into separately with that provider over which the organisers have no control.
Show Preview and Show Guide
RSN 2024 bookers will be able to access further promotional opportunities through inclusion in the Show Preview and the complete RSN 2024 Show Guide released shortly before the event. This is entirely optional.
Why Rolling Stock Networking?
Rolling Stock Networking events are the ideal place to promote your company, with International rail industry professionals at all levels in attendance, looking to make new connections and explore new possibilities for their companies. We offer:-
- A proven successful event, with footfall from all sectors of Rail Professionals.
- Highly satisfied exhibitors please see the feedback web page.
- Stand spaces are full size at 4m x 3m. Exhibitors can book stands in multiple.
- All stands are carpeted and include access to one electrical supply at 500w.
- We offer space only in which you are free to erect your own pop-up stand, roller banners, furniture and product displays.
- Minimise the cost of attendance as the show is for one full day limiting the staff cost of exhibiting.
- There is no shell scheme this is one of the elements allowing us to offer exceptionally good value.
- All companies get a listing on the web site with a 100-word description of your company and a link to a page that you identify for your web site.
- All companies’ attendance at the show will be publicised through our social and professional media outlets.
- Invoices issued enable the option of credit card payments however payments can be made by BACS or cheque.
- The show features many sub events that add value to your booking and draw visitors to the show.
- All exhibitors get a free basic listing in the Show Guide and have the opportunity for Premium Advertising Opportunities in the Show Guide.
- We expect to announce further sub events at the show, news will be provided via our own media channels.
- Breakfast bap and coffee provided to exhibitors on set up morning upon presentation of their exhibitor pass.
- Parking is £3 per day and is in the control of Derby City Council over whom we have no control.