The Right Worshipful, the Mayor of the City of Derby; Frank Harwood will open the RSN 2019 Expo and Conference at 9.30am on 11th July at Derby Arena. The event is firmly focused on the Rail Industry supply chain.
Frank Harwood a former football referee, who once ran the line at a Wembley cup final, has become Derby’s latest mayor.
The Mayor Frank Harwood, pictured right with the Mayoress of Derby Mrs Anita Harwood, will open the RSN 2019 Expo and Conference in a ribbon cutting ceremony prior to addressing the exhibitors and visitors from the RailBusinessDaily.com Conference, before touring a select number of exhibitors.
Derby has always been a Railway City steeped in Railway heritage and is widely considered to be the technical and manufacturing centre of the UK Rail industry with many Rail Companies being situated within the Midlands Area.
Rolling Stock Networking is a truly inclusive event with exhibitor pricing set at an exceptionally low level. This provides access to a major Rail event to SME’s, Entrepreneurs, Academia and Innovators where they can exhibit alongside major international companies.
- The Expo will be Overflowing with more than 125 Exhibitors.
- Eight Industry Leading Speakers in the Conference.
- Three Trade Events Announced provided by Railway Industry Association, Rail Alliance and Rail Forum Midlands.
- Win a Fabulous Prize Silver Service for 4 on a Vintage Trains Excursion all proceeds to the Charity the Railway Children.
- Visitor Registrations are Promising a Busy Day
Rolling Stock Networking the Place to be on 11th of July in Derby UK