With Major Companies including CAF, Vivarail, LPA, Mott MacDonald and Rail Operations Group exhibiting and with the support of Railway Industry Association, Rail Alliance, Rail Forum Midlands and RSSB; Rolling Stock Networking is shaping up to be a major event in the Railway Calendar.
We will be announcing further events under the control of Trade Associations and the RSSB imminently, the show will certainly offer a great deal to our visitors as entrance to the event and all side events is entirely free. Visitor registration is open via the web site www.rsnevents.co.uk
Enquire to Exhibit at Rolling Stock Networking in Derby on July 11th 2019 by clicking Here
The price of exhibiting is not indicative of the quality of the offering; our pricing is set to provide SME’s, Micro Companies and Universities with the same opportunity to gain access to the Rail Market normally enjoyed by much larger companies.
Mercury Group – Rail Business Daily is the RSN Media Partner
Be sure to sign up to RailBusinessDaily to be the first to know about all of the RIN and RSN family of events.
What you should expect from RSN events:
- A superb networking platform offering access to customers and suppliers regardless of size or market position
- Opportunity for companies large and small to exhibit in the friendly and collaborative atmosphere that has become a trademark of our events
- An inclusive event promoting the valuable role of academia and encouraging the participation of our next generation of railway professionals
- Recognition of all sectors active in the delivery of the Freight and Passenger carrying railway
- All of our events are entirely free to attend
- Unrivalled opportunities for growth and collaboration
- Make new contacts and reinforce existing relationships
- Keep up to date with the industry, its products and services
- Additional attractions organsied by Trade Bodies
- Network with a wide range of businesses all under one roof
- A free business profile in the railbusinessdaily.com online directory
- The assistance of our team to provide marketing of your company via our web site, contacts and promotional activity
- 10% discount for all RSN exhibitors for all articles submitted as news on the Rail Business Daily Service (Promo Code Applies)
- Breakfast bap and coffee for all exhibitors during set up
|Why is it so successful so quickly?|